Water and sewer services are provided by the City of Moravia.
- Bills are mailed on the 1st of each month and are due by the 25th
- Minimum monthly charge is $38.30 for water & $29.50 for sewer plus applicable taxes for 4000 gallons/month. Over 4000 gallons per month is $6.56 per 1000 gallons for water and sewer as follows:
- 12,001-14,000 gallons per quarter @ $6 per 1,000 gallons
- 14,001-19,000 gallons per quarter @ $5 per 1,000 gallons
- 19,001-98,000 gallons per quarter @ $4 per 1,000 gallons
- Over 98,000 gallons per quarter @ $3 per 1,000 gallons
- Complete utility application at City Hall
- Deposit of $150 required from every new service water customer (both renters and homeowners)
- Non-refundable hook-up fee of $300 required. If driver’s license/state-issued ID and social security card are provided, the non-refundable hook-up fee is reduced to $150.
- There is a charge for water and sewer hookups for new construction. The city superintendent will monitor and approve.